as you all know, all of us shragers, are well trained -
when we come home -
check for mail in mailbox
open windows for fresh air
check for nemalim.
i did all of the above without even thinking....like a robot.
Went to Mehta, picked all the mail they collected for us - hard to believe how much mail acuumulated in only 10 days.
while going over the mail found out that mattan's package arrived today - but i was not home - so i will pick it up from the post office - friday.
This morning I went to check how the trees were doing - all fine - but I will have to spend a few hours this weekend to clean all the grass that grew next to each tree due to the daily watering
( I did set our dripping system to water everyday while we were out ).
I am going to sleep early - i did not sleep much last night.
***********************
Family status as of today -
Lilly in transit from NewYork to Tel Aviv
Yael Boston
Ari Fremont
Danielle Singapore
Mattan Peru
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment