Saturday, September 20, 2008

neighbour's party

it is 9:20pm, just came back from the party. This was 60th birthday party for Joe - Linda's husband. As I said yesterday - i found out that he runs ' quality transformers' - ( we at ETM are their customers ) which is a family owned business - and all the family was at the party as well.
I know the son of the owner - who is their sales guy - and I also know another engineer - which was sick and did not show up.

There was a very good band - played mostly 60's songs - lot' s of beach boys songs -
Food was great -especially the Salmon - which was BBQed with special sauce and made using special wood for the fire. There were lot' s of drinks - beer , margaritas and more.

A few neighbours were there - Florence and john, Marge (?) - the ' toferet ' , and Gale and ?? . who live next to her. They all asked about Lilly - and I had to repeat the story over and over again.
I talked a lot with Gale - she is from Hawaii - studied science at Stanford ( under graduated in 1979) and later change carrer to a lawyer. I told her all about our children, we changed info about fruit trees, and more. She said that Mattan's trip - is so exciting and that it will be a great experience. ( she added - I probably would not be so excited if I was his mother )

Good party.

Lilly - Florence says hi - she was so sorry you are not there.
john left early -had too much to drink.