Had very busy last 2 days at work.
Last night- spent a few hours in the evening in the EMI lab here on warm springs blvd. It started as a short visit - to help - and took more than I expected. We still cannot pass all tests.
Woke up early today - 5 am - called Katy - and woke her up too. Lilly was asleep then - but called back later . Looks like Katy's house in getting organized by Lilly - a lot of stuff is set aside for donations.
Today also had a busy day at work - came back around 6:30pm -watered the lawn - watered the trees- and made dinner - salmon burgers, salad and hummus. Also decided finally to open the big beer can that Danielle left here - 0.65 liters of Sapporo - thanks Danielle. It will help me go sleep early.
Also - I am still on track - 100 sit-ups a daily .
Trees news - noticed the new Fuji apple tree- had the first flower.
3-4 Citrus trees have a lot of flowers. Reminds me of the smell when we drove near tel aviv when I was a kid. Then Israel was full of Citrus trees.
Avocado getting better - new leafs are ok - old ones have brown edge - and if you read the book it can be due to -
not enough water
too much water
too much fertilizer
Go figure.......
Yael - you asked what repels skunks - well, I think this powder that I used includes Urine....
and btw, how is Moshe ??
Good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
100 sit ups a day! WOW go aba!
Aba,
Congratulations on the situps.
Mattan
Post a Comment