Saturday, November 29, 2008

who is walking in our garden ?

Hi all

We are alive !

Have not posted soooooooooo looonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!


This time I will share with you suspicious holes in the ground, which I found next to our fruit trees.....there are many of them...20 - 30 ...it could be the famous skunk again....I checked most trees and have not found any damage.







All trees look fine..pomegranate..we ate 2 already this month, small but very very sweet..






The lemon and orange trees has some fruit ( green for now..)














During this long weekend we walked in the neighbourhood every day..weather is perfect today .

worked in the garden, ate Ima's cookings , watched 2 or 3 movies on TV..and more.


holiday Arrivals -

Yael will be home next weekend.....and on Dec 25 again

Danielle on Dec 21..

and Mattan in march...

we miss you all.

1 comment:

Danielle Shrager said...

I can't wait to come home!